Warranty and Ordering Information
Raycol Engineering Pty Ltd (Australia) and Raycol Equipment (Canada) (herein referred to as "Raycol”) warrants all products, manufactured by us, to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and further warrants any product which fails within the warranty period of twelve (12) months. Modifications to any product voids all warranty expressed or implied.
- All prices listed in our catalogue, which is available online, are recommended retail only (RRP).
- All prices listed on our Website (www.raycol.com.au or store.raycol.com.au) are recommended retail only (RRP) unless you are logged in and a discount has been applied to your account. The final price at checkout includes any discounts applied.
- Illustrations are intended as a guide only. If you require further information than is provided in this catalogue, please contact our office.
- Products that are returned to Raycol that where supplied as per your order may attract a 10% of the original invoice restocking fee.
- Unless negotiated prior to placing an order, ALL FREIGHT costs are the responsibility of the customer. If you are unable to provide a freight company upon placing your order, we will use our preferred freight company and the costs will be added to your invoice. If you have supplied credit card information as part of your order freight costs may be charged to your credit card in two separate transactions.
- Information in this catalogue is updated frequently, please check our website or contact us to ensure you have the latest version.
- All prices in this catalogue include Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- E & OE.
Please be aware, due to the large number of products we manufacture and the significant number of different sizes, all of our products are manufactured to order (excluding Hose and Rubber products).
We therefore suggest placing your order as soon as possible, during busy periods manufacturing time can be up to 3 weeks plus shipping time.
You can place an order with us either by completing the order form in our Catalogue then faxing or emailing it to us.
Orders for Stainless Secondary Heads and Risers can also be placed online here.
We are happy to discuss your requirements over the phone, but we require a completed order form to go ahead with your order, we cannot accepts orders placed over the phone.
Invoices will be issued after your order has been dispatched.
Please pay on this invoice as statements are NOT issued.
You are welcome to pay via Electronic (or Wire) transfer, credit card or cheque.